Saturday, October 7, 2017

Brand New Youtube Channel! | Posh Pooch Designs

Hello, From Sara Sach of
We Are So Excited!
We have a Brand New Youtube Channel!
Well, it's the same channel, But we are relaunching it.
We have New Cameras, New Lighting, New Microphones 
and a New Computer, so we can make better Videos for YOU!

This is what I see, that you never see. 
We have been on youtube for a little over a year. 
We are having fun and learning A lot!. 
I hope to keep learning,
So we can make fun and informative Videos.
I want to share my love of yarn and crochet with you!
See the Short Intro Video about our
 New and Improved 
Youtube Channel - LINK


And Check out all the videos, while you are there.
You will find answers to questions, Video Tutorials, Crochet Techniques and "Live With Sara" Videos.
And many more to come!
I Promise, it won't be perfect,
 But it will be fun!
Grab Your Coffee and
Come Crochet With me!

No comments: